Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Posts On Getting Your Nails Done, WTF ?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok so as of late Ive noticed some posting going on about getting nails done and facials and blah blah blah which is nice and all (glazed look in my eye) so while I working this morning in a small town in Illinois I came across this little gem here. This is an actual place no photoshop tricks or slight of hand. Now this looks like a place where I could go and enjoy myself. Anything that offers full service and get nailed in th advertisment cant be all bad, right? Maybe I will finally understand what all the fuss is about.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

Where do I sign up??? lol

10:05 AM  
Blogger locomocos said...

holy crap! i've been missing all your posts! good to see you back!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Denny said...

mhmm i see how it is Cassie. you move away and forget all about everyone ;)
Congrats on your placement in the PC

2:40 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

You can bet they did it on purpose so you have to at least admit they are clever - if nothing else. If I lived there I would want to get my nails done. I bet they get several male clients as well. Did you check out people's hands while there?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Blackpetunia said...

Ok, wait, where does the bukkake come into the tag for this one?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Denny said...

haha i was wondering who was going to catch that. I guess a facial could mean so many things huh bah ahahahaha
ok i realize was really wrong but i coundnt help it seriously.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Denny said...

i didnt check out anyones hands as i didnt actually go in and was working next door but the place was very busy the entire time. what i thought was so interesting about the sign is that it was a town of only a couple of thousand right in bible belt country.

12:54 AM  
Blogger 2 Dollar Productions said...

I always give it up to clever and not so clever word plays for signs, and I don't know how you got any work done without stepping inside to investigate.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Oh yeah!!!!! I've never wanted to go to one of those places until now!
` Full service! What's that I wonder?

` BTW, for naked pictures of me as a rotting corpse being dug up and getting nailed go here!
` I know you want to!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` Den-Den! You has disappeared! I weep.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

Denny, you're silly. It is now December of the next year (and I really gotta change my profile pic!) and you have not returned.

What would be funny is all the ways in which Denny could have Met His End. Eaten by a giant lizard, etc. And make that a series of posts!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home