Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Welcome To Albany, New York...............

Well my travels have brought me to Albany, NY which if your not aware is located on the eastern side of New york, about 170 miles north of New York City. I arrived here last night after leaving Boston and leaving behind a pretty uneventful day. I went to bed after catching up on some paper work and everything seemed normal and calm. This morning I woke up to quite a surprise.

This is a car parked across the street from where I was staying. (that's my dog next to the car)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Different car, same dog :)



I've never seen a creature enjoy the snow as much as she does. She jumps in it, rolls around in it, lays in it, and eats the white stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've never seen a McDonalds closed in the middle of the afternoon before but maybe this crappy weather might actually save a life ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cluster Fuck or Clusterfuck (as described in the Urban Dictionary )

1) An term to describe the use of a large number of people to accomplish a task. The outcome can be negatively affected when too many personnel are applied.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is the river across the road, It looks pretty dark but I took this pic at 2 p.m. in the afternoon. That's how hard the snow was coming down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is some dork running around in a blizzard taking pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I a recent post I maybe spoke a little harshly agianst California when I was there a couple of weeks ago but I do remeber that I watched this sunset in 79 degree beautiful weather off the coast of highway 1 at a place called Lopez point. It's about an hour south of Monteray, Ca. I thought of that today as I sit and watch the white stuff pile up. (I still loathe California)



Yes I realize my page looks funky, I'm just too tired to screw with it and to lazy to resize all my pictures.



Oh yeah Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you were all with the ones you love :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger This and That said...

Wow! Drive safely!!!And try and keep your dog from peeing on top of people's cars. That would just be the cherry on the shit blizzard sundae!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Blackpetunia said...

Wow, we got snow, but nothing like that. My dogs loved the snow too. I hope you've had safe driving.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Spoony Quine said...

` I'm glad I was with the one I love. BTW, belated comment and everything but I just thought I'd mention that it looks the way Ohio did when I was little ...and when I was born; I had to stay at the hospital a long time because my parents couldn't get home!

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Frances said...

During the winter season, it would be best to forego public transportation and opt to use your own car. You could buy an affordable car these days from one of those used cars Boston lots.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home