Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well today is my first post. I know I know BFD. Anyways I am sitting here in Amarillo, Tx getting ready to do some laundry get a bite to eat and head down to San Angelo to get ready to work there tomorrow. Its about 300 mi south of where I am at right now. When our job is finished I will head over to Houston for a small job on thursday, then head up to Dallas for a big job on friday. Fuel prices have been fluctuating wildly all the way here from Denver and are anywhere from $2.77 to $3.25 per gallon. I am a little concerned about what houston my be like when we get there. I had heard from othere that its a little difficult to get around because of all the new "refugees" coming into the city from mississippi and Louisianna. I will be adding photos of my journey soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger locomocos said...

can i add your blog to my page?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Denny said...

why sure thing Cassinator

7:14 PM  
Blogger locomocos said...

i love the address for your blog!!! there is a link i should send you.....but i'm not sure if it's working anymore. it's a short video some guys did with that scene, and they wrote a song to go along with it!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Denny said...

I think I have probaly seen it. Pretty funny stuff.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home